Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day: 165

Yesterday, went well. Meals were pretty good all day, lunch fell a bit under what I should have been eaten.

Today, so far has been good. I road my bike to work today (1.7 miles). It was the first time I've been on a bike in 15 years. It felt pretty good but I will certainly have to work to get upto 6 miles for the tri. in June. It's will be a ginormous challenge to do all three! Holy Moly! What have I got myself into...I just have to keep reminding myself that I can do ANYTHING, I want to! I just have work into it! I can do this! Yes, I CAN!

Tonight is group run...intervals We'll see how I hold up after riding the bike today!

Xoxo,
Ingie
I can do it, I will do it....YES, I CAN!
I am worth it! YES, I AM!
brick by brick...step by step....pound by pound

1 comment:

sue said...

I know you can do it!!! You go, girl! xoxo sue