Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week: 26 Day:175

Start: 365
Starting Week: 26
Lost: -5.5 (1 this week) (4.5 last week)
Total Lost: -56.5
Current: 308.5
Total miles: 246.7
This weeks miles: 24.61 (10.6, this week)(14.01, last week)
Extras:
Dress Size: -2

I've had a couple of good weeks but I'm so itching to get out of the 300's. I know, I know...slow and steady...I keep reminding myself.... just keep putting the work into it and I will get the results I want...A+B=C, right JV. My brain isn't always as patient.

I've been fighting a Cold/Flu which is making me so tired, gosh I'm so tired of being sick and feeling crappy. Anyway, enough of that I'm still finding the energy to run, mostly. I didn't run on Thursday which is probably the first Thursday, I hadn't run in nearly 6 months. I thought about feeling bad but I decided I wouldn't, that I'd give myself a break but just not make a habit out of it!

I made up for it because today, I ran 5.4 miles, can you all believe it! I can barely believe it, myself! The main reason I can, is that my body feels like a truck ran over it and then rolled back over it. It really kicked my ASS! but I feel so good that I was able to run all 5.4 miles. I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow!

My food was pretty good this week, I have no idea what my cpd was for this week but for last week it was 1775 cpd. I know I need to be much better about logging my food. It's probably my biggest struggle. I'm eating the right things and making good choices but writing it all down drives me a bit nutty. I'm working on just getting over it and just doing it!

All is well!
xoxo,
Ingie

I can do it, I will do it....YES, I CAN!
I am worth it! YES, I AM!
brick by brick...step by step....pound by pound

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I FIGURED YOU ARE LOSING AN AVERAGE OF 2.3 LB PER WEEK AND THAT IS EXCELLENT. I WISH I COULD DO IT TOO.
JOSIE