Tuesday, March 24, 2009

RACE DAY! #2

Pasadena Marathon
5K
March 22, 2009

Another Great Race!


Call time was 6:50 am and the weather Gods ended up being on our side, because they held off the rain just long enough for us to finish the race! Then it started pouring and we all got soaking wet!



Although, I did not beat my time, I felt just great! I ran it with relative easy and push myself when I needed to. This course was a little different, it had slight inclines, my Quads certainly felt them (they're still sore). I'm not sure what that's all about because I haven't felt them sore that like since I started.



The crew did really well! Espy and Jerry placed in their age divisions. Espy placed 2nd and Jerry placed 3rd. YAY them! Rico powered through it and Tiana also did really well, she placed 7th in her age group and had only decided to run it a few days before the race! She's now on a mission to place in the top three in her age group!


It was cold, wet and early!, so thanks to our photographer, Liz. It was great having you there!

Ingie...Just after crossing the finish line! Look at the joy in my face....really who would have ever thought I'd have a smile like that after running a 5K!

That guy came out of nowhere, he was making sure I wasn't going to pass out. I kept trying to tell him that the 5K was my warm up ran but I didn't quite convince him ;)













Papa and Rick
After crossing the finish line!
Mom and Tiana
after crossing the finish line!
Now, I need to find the next one ;)
All is well!
Xoxo,
Ingie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TX FOR SHARING...INGY: DON'T YOU THINK ITS TIME TO GET A SMALLER SIZE NOW??58LBS AND YOU STILL SAYING 2 DRESS SIZES DOWN..IT'S TIME GIRL!!!

xoxo Ingie said...

I haven't gone shopping...so I really don't know what size I am...not sure if that fear to see if I'm in the next size down...or what this is about...maybe I should go and see what size I'm in now..

Anonymous said...

INGY: I KEEP ON LOOKING FOR NEWS AND NOTHNG...WHAT'S GOING ON? LOVE JOSIE