Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 179

It's been OK the last couple of days, I was out of town and it's always hard for me to do the things that need to get done to stay on track, but I tried. I few times I wished, I had made a better choice with my meals but at least I'm aware that a better choice should have been made. I just need to be proactive and make the better choice in the moment vs. thinking about it afterwards.

It's so hard to find good healthy meals when all your meals are bought, but certainly a few times I should have done better!

I'm so looking forward to working out today, I missed Tuesday's workout and I'm so craving that rush!

All is better, no that I back!

xoxo,
Ingie

1 comment:

sue said...

Way to go, Ener! I couldn't run 5 miles if the devil himself was trying to catch me! You go, girl!! xoxo
sue