Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 190: Weeks 27 and 28

Start: 365
Starting Week: 28
Lost: -1.5 (1.5 this week) (0 last week)
Total Lost: -58
Current: 307
Total miles: 273.2
This weeks miles: 26.5 (10.4, this week)(16.1, last week)
Extras:
Dress Size: -2


The last few weeks have been OK, I'm still struggling making the time to record what I'm eating. Even though, I know I'm making good choices with the things I'm eating. I know, I will be more consistent with my progress, if I just record it (weekly/daily).

I'm not sure why, I'm struggling so much with it, need to figure that out! All in good time....I just keep telling myself baby steps....I will figure out why it's been such a thing for me, it really shouldn't be!

I had an epiphany today, as I was putting on pants that are way too big for me. I kind of like to wear the clothes that is too big because it makes me feel like "wow, I've really lost a lot of weight". I thought it was helping me and maybe it was at first but today I thought, "you know wearing these pants like this gives me a false sense that I'm losing weight (I know I still am,) because I've already lost the weight that makes then way too big and maybe it's keeping me from being conscious of the future weight, the weight I still need to lose? Besides, it really isn't a good look!...too big...too small is never a good thing!

Anyways, my running is going really well! Running the 5.4 miles is getting easier! It's still tough but I don't feel like I need to cal 911! ;) I'm not quite ready to add another lap which will make it 6.3 miles, in a few weeks, I'll try it!

All is Well!

xoxo,
Ingie

I can do it, I will do it....YES, I CAN!
I am worth it! YES, I AM!
brick by brick...step by step....pound by pound

3 comments:

Little Snoring said...

You are doing a great job... Any news on the race? How did you go? How did it feel? Can't believe Jerry and Espy are still sweeping in the medals!

xoxo Ingie said...

I did well, mostly I felt great! It wasn't a struggle at all!
Good Stuff!

xoxo Ingie said...

I know can you believe those two! Incredible!